Skip to main content

Making it Crystal Clear!

People are having a problem understanding what it is that I am writing here. They say that I need to be more clear about it... So I thought about it and thought about it for a minute and came up with this:

If you vote for Jesus Carballo - you vote for the old federation which includes - Antonio Esteban, Ignacio Marron and Pancracia Sirvent.

If you vote for Angelo Madronal Folpini - you vote for change in the current RFEG and you vote for Efrossina Angelova to stay and finish her contract for this Olympic Cycle. And possibly some awesome choreographies from Stella Angelova.

How is that? Was that clear enough for you all??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.