Skip to main content

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV.
Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;)
The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before!






Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live?
Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;)

Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :)













Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :)



Hi Mom, :)
 I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :)
Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.