Skip to main content

WC Moscow Individual Qualifications Rope

I am going to start posting some videos from the last couple of days. In my opinion, it is totally ridiculous that the competition is allowing only one apparatus a day. But, it is what it is. I will not comment on the VERY BIG and Distracting painted Background. It is surely not making it easier on the gymnasts and quite frankly I am worried that some of the judges may pay more attention to the pretty picture than the gymnast making mistakes.... But that's just me. So here is some of the qualification videos on Rope...
Evgenia Kanaeva (RUS) Qualifications Rope: 28.550


Godunko (UKR) Rope ( Godunko has returned to competition after a long break)
Rizatdinova (UKR) Rope:

Maksimenko (UKR) Rope
Charkashyna Rope: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.