Skip to main content

Leotard designers

Some of you out there are like "hienas" ready to jump on any little thing :) ...It's so clear where the heat comes from.
So, since some of you are too simple minded to understand the words that i am saying.... i thought "moving pictures" will explain it to you better. ;)
So, here you have 2 different persons, with different ideas and visions submitting their designs to us! Both designers were given the same description of the idea behind the choreography's, both designers came into the gym to see the choreography's and hear the music! Both designers were given a specific Film to watch, that I based the idea of the choreography's on! And both designers came and submitted completely different designs for the leotards!!! I can not draw to save my life. But i can guide the designers through their designs and make sure that they do their best!
The second designer/seamstress in question here, submitted few designs. However, I did not want any "roses" of any size or color!! I think we should all try to move away from roses and flowers and such... So i chose the only leotard that didn't have roses on it ... and hoped that once on the gymnast body, it would translate better!
A choreography is only as good as the gymnasts ability and execution! A song is only as good as the singer who sings it! And a design is only as good as the seamstress who makes it!
OK? :)

Comments

cecilia said…
Me gusta el de los abanicos
maria said…
Hello Stella,

Thank you so mcuh for this footage. It is fascinating. The first designs should not even be compared with the ones by the second seamstress. The first ones are elegant and different. The ones by the second seamstress are kitsch at best.

I would also like to take the opportunity to say THANK YOU for your excellent work. I hope you and your mother work with our team for a long time. Your choreographies are great, in particular the 5 hoops. It could be performed in a theater and wouldn't seem out of place!

Best wishes,

Maria
Stella Angelova said…
Thank you Maria!
I appreciate your words!
I am a person with much on my mind and much on my plate, but I wanted to show people how involved I get with everything. I love what I do and I believe in the work that Efrossina Angelova and I have done for the Spanish Team! I hope that more people like you would come forth and express their support as you did!

Stella Angelova

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.