Skip to main content

Click on letter for better view, It should clear up some things :)



I HAVE SENT THE FOLLOWING RESPONSE BACK:


By the means of this email I would like to inform you of the following answers in response to your email:

Answer to your 1st demand:
You obviously are unaware that my Blog is a personal Blog and not an Official website/production company! There for I do not need a release form to write or post images/videos taken by me or anyone else for that matter! However, the images that have been and will be posted on my blog are actually not taken by me! They are public images that are available on the Internet to everyone. So for you to demand the removal of any piece of information or image within 72 hours from my Personal Blog, is not only unprofessional and ridiculous, but also laughable!

Answer to your 2nd demand:
I am quite aware of the fact that my comments are damaging the current RFEG and FIG politics! My opinions are based on the true facts and are given as an explanation to the current state of the Olympic Sport that is Rhythmic Gymnastics! And as a World Champion, former National coach, choreographer and TV commentator, I intend to continue to post my comments on my blog or/and future TV Broadcastings! I am glad also that you are aware of that thing called "Freedom of Speech" and I hope that you will understand why I will continue to practice it! I think that you asking me for my collaboration in this matter at this point in time is ridiculous!

Answer to your 3rd demand:
I guess your "transcriber" missed the Blog dated (June 11 2010) where I announced to the whole world of RG that I no longer wish or have the desire to work with the current Spanish Federation! So you are a bit late with the threats of firing me, especially since I never signed any Contractual Agreement binding me or my artistic talent to your Federation!!! So, there for my announcement on the mentioned above date on my Blog , is a clear indicator to your transcribers that I HAVE CEASED MY WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH RFEG!!

Further more,I would like you to know that if you continue to send me threatening and demanding e-mails such as this one, and if you continue to harass my mother in regards to my Personal Blog, I will make it a priority to expose all of the information & drama that I have been a witness to while working for the RFEG. Including the e-mail with photos that I received from an anonymous sender few months ago, of your current RFEG President - Antonio Esteban - showing him in quite a compromising situation, surrounded by illegal paraphernalia and prostitutes! I don't have any idea who sent me this e-mail but, I've been made aware that all of the under age girls and National Team members were sent that same e-mail. I intend to post all of that for the whole RG world to see! However, if you issue a personal apology to me and Efrossina Angelova for the emotional trauma you've put us through, I am willing to take pity on your Federation and hold off those damaging photos of your current president!
And last but not least, I hope you send my best regards to Pancracia Sirvent (AKA Pancri) who is the person behind all of this none sense and please let her know that I said ... Ola cariƱo!!

P.S I have forwarded your letter to the Law Firm Representing me - Stella Angelova & Angelova Corp. You will be hearing from them very shortly!




Stella Angelova

Comments

Cappy said…
well,that for sure is what I call freedom of speech!!! hurray!! Pity,you are the only one who says exactly what she thinks! Everything is always very secret,covered-up,will it ever change? So glad you made this post! sooooooo glad!have a nice summer!
Unknown said…
An impressive display of position of strength, if you're sure, lift the carpets, but one thing... I only want to say you that try, as possible, respect the gymnasts, I am sure you will try because you know, better than all of us, the hard work that this girls have been doing this years.
They are the most important thing, more than corrupted bosses or not, more than us, the fans, and more than you, the coreographer. I´m sure you have lived very strong times during this work with Spanish Federation but you should to try the final this time as soon as you can.
If the directive of Spanish Federation have to abandon their charges at the end because they have done wrong the things...come on, I´m with you. But soon better than later. Don´t play an competition of afraid.
I´m sorry because my english is like an american native.
Un abrazo.
Unknown said…
I want to say...isn't totally correct but, more or less, like an indian from North-America on wild west movies, I'm not sure that the truth were like this, but my english, yes, it is.
I hope the rest of the text it be understandable ;)
Saludos
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.