Skip to main content

To you...

As I move through life, going from a job to a job, meeting and working with people all over the world... Whether as a dancer on tour, or a choreographer for an artist, as an actress or stunt woman in the film industry or a choreographer for RG ...Wherever it is that i go, I develop close relationships with the people I work with. Because of that, I have also learned to quickly detach my self emotionally from each job , so I can move on to the next thing and never really feel the need to look back.
In the past few days since I announced my decision to quit, I have received messages on YouTube, Facebook and e-mails from Spanish Fans, Gymnasts and mothers. I had no idea that my decision would have such an impact on any of you. I am honestly so touched by some of your emails and messages , that I feel I must write to you and say Thank You! I appreciate your words of support and well wishes! I am especially touched by an amazing email I received from one of the mothers of the girls! It was so honest and open that it made me cry... and that alone speaks volumes! How do I ignore a plead from a mother? And how do you explain to the girls who are worried and want to know why? I thought maybe the following words will do for now:
I really became close to the girls and the coaches in Madrid. I think we all realized that we were a part of something unique and special and we developed a strong bond as a whole,... as a team. It took a long time and a lot of hard work from both sides coaches and gymnasts to make this a living, breathing, beautiful "machine". Some didn't last , but those who did have had the experience of a life time and they are stronger people because of it. I love these girls as if they were my younger sisters and i have defended them and will continue to do so as long as I feel that they stay on "The Path" that we ( Efrossina, Noelia and I ) have carved for them! Everyone has an important part in this, and it would not have worked without a single one of us. I hope that whatever it is happening in the Federation and the politics there, will not take the focus away from what is really important in the end ... and that is Team Work till 2012!! It's not time to be chilling and relaxing yet!! It's work time! The perfect thing would be if Federation, coaches and gymnasts pulled up and started working together as one, so that you Spaniards can get the results we have all worked so hard for in the past year and a half. That is my wish for you.
As for me - I guess you'll have to wait and see ... ;)


Stella Angelova

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.