Skip to main content

Gossip ...

Now that I am no longer affiliated with the Spanish Federation , I can say anything I want to about anyone and do whatever I want to do with the video footage I shot while there!! So ... if I wanted to release all 30 hours of the material on the World Wide Web tomorrow, than I will!  That is right!!! There is NO law that prevents me from putting personal video , personal photos or Personal Blogs on the internet for FREE for EVERYONE to watch over and over again...! I don't need any signed document by anyone I have on video. I love YouTube! What is important to know about me is this:

1. I am a lot smarter than I look ;)
2. I do NOT respond well to threats, I usually retaliate right back!
3. RG is not my bread and butter, I do it when I want to do it!
4. I am a very strong minded person, nobody has control over what I say or do! So you must deal with me directly!

How about that?? I hope those few of you ( you know who you are) that spend sooo much time reading my Blog for hours and hours, translating and reporting to "Those in charge at this moment" are on it! You see my Stat Counter on my Blog tells me how long anyone stays on what Post, how many times you visit, what your IP address is,  with location and browzer info ...and so on and so on... it's amazing. It may as well spell your name for me ...
I'd like to say a big thank you to Leon, Castilla y Leon Spain, for spending countless hours at a time here on my Blog day after day, month after month.  I had no idea I had such a "Fan Club" there!  Thank you for your interest and I hope this post right here satisfies your hunger for Gossip ...  ;)  Don't forget to tell your girlfriend all about it :))
If anyone cares to get in contact with me about this, my e-mail address is available at www.stellaangelova.com - Use it!

Comments

NeUTRoN_Hr said…
According your" Visitors by country"..Chile is in 5th place...Not bad!!..Apparently you have lot of chilean fans..as me! :D!
Mimi J. Premo said…
You have a fan here in Nevada. Stella, you rock!

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.