Skip to main content

Who is with me?

I find it interesting that 97% of the people reading My Blog are in agreement with what I say here. I find it interesting that those other 3% of the people "giving their opinions" are actually attacking mine and attacking me, Efrossina Angelova and the Spanish Team on a personal and professional level.
 I find it hilarious and naive that "those people" think that, the Italians, Russians, Azerbaijan, French or whoever else I mentioned in my Blog , would have any interest in "helping" Spain with scores that would put them ahead of their own country! Seriously people ... none of those judges of the respected countries mentioned above have ever or will ever "help"or give the scores Spain deserves. None.Those are the judges that we are going to war with. Those are the judges that are "playing" the unfair game we are all trapped in! Don't get it twisted people, I am not gonna "bend over" for them or anyone else that has Rhythmic Gymnastics by "the balls" and it's squeezing the life out of it!
Who are you really attacking here, by criticizing the "penche turn" that one of "your own" has trouble with? Who? Those girls read the forum you write in and I am sure they don't need you to shine a light on their mistakes! A team is only as strong as it's weakest gymnast! Spain is not gonna beat Russia and Itally with "panshe turns" darling...
There is nothing that you have said , that it hasn't been said by Efrossina Angelova a 1000 times already. There is nothing that you see that hasn't been seen and corrected by her a 1000 times already! She is "Golden" and you are lucky to have her lead your Team.
I was lucky enough to have an amazing coach who installed in me an impeccable technique with both the body and equipment by the age of 6! So when I went into the National Team , I was prepared and ready to execute whatever they wanted and needed from me as a gymnast. I didn't need to start from the ABC , because I learned my ABC's when I was in dippers!
So ... here I am again explaining to "those 3% of you" who are obviously not supporters of the Spanish Team! Because in My Humble Opinion - "If you are not with me, then you are against me". And, If you are not with Efrossina Angelova, then you are against the Spanish Group Team!
Since my words that I write here are not reaching "those" of you,  I'd like to dedicate a song to "you" by my boy Trent Reznor - who said it best when he wrote it ;)

Lyrics - http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nineinchnails/only.html



The Team is on their way to Germany as we speak.

Comments

Cappy said…
GOOD LUCK GIRLS! Show them what you´re made of!!! I´m with ya for sure,yeahhhhhhh man

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.