Skip to main content

What's Important before important competitions!

Germany - who is hosting the European championship has been practicing competing! What does that mean? It is important for anyone to go and compete internationally prior to big competition! Why? it's good mental prep for any team of girls. Performing at your own gym and performing at another place is completely different! But more than anything, It's good for politics! It is what Efrossina Angelova has been asking for months!!. When you have young unexperienced girls who need to get used to the pressure of competing and performing, the last thing a coach wants to hear is that - there is no money for that...



France here is showing a new choreography and a young group of girls who are coached by the bulgarian Dunavska. I like the beginning. My question is: how long can one gymnast move individually while the others are at stand still? I will find out what the rule on this one is and will added here at a later time
OK, once the girl starts moving in the very beginning, she has about 7 seconds of free movement without equipment, while the other gymnast' are holding the hoops in a static position! That is a no no in my humble opinion ...

Comments

NeUTRoN_Hr said…
Oh french coreo is amazing, I love the infected mushroom music....I didn´t know about that fact...
Germanian are doing great too, I hope they would beat the russians in EC...
NeUTRoN_Hr said…
Oh french coreo is amazing, I love the infected mushroom music....I didn´t know about that fact...
Germanian are doing great too, I hope they would beat the russians in EC...
fabio_ said…
Wow, I didn't know that Dunavska was their coach! This is great! She's my favorite gymnast of that time, and i love that beginning of France's hoops routine.

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.