Skip to main content

tra la la ...

Group Finals were negotiated last night. There is so much shit ... that I am too tired to even bother writing.
What is important to know is that:
Spain had no judge in 5 Hoops on the 1st day - that is why the score of that "Medal Deserving" performance was so low! Imagine if we had a judge in that "brigada" how much of a difference that would have made on the final standing! In fact interesting to some may be that, the scores for Spain's 5 Hoops were so low that the judges were called to "the table" and asked to change them. We are talking scores so ridiculously low that even Shishkovska couldn't allow them!! The same one that was clapping... The same one who had called the judges to the table (not too long ago in Portimao) and ask them to penalize us for 0.750 for bad choice of music ...  If there is one thing that I like about this whole bulls*** , is the fact that I had these "old school babushki" listening to Metalica and Apocalyptica and clapping for it ...ha ha... I love it! Do you understand what I am saying here? A perfect execution without mistakes, and they are still slaughtering the team!! Today was no different, mistakes or no mistakes - it is all about "the game on the judges table"!!! And Spain's judges need to get in there and get in there fast!
I wish I can post the scores given by every country's judge ,... my birth country ... is fu*** us in the a** ... it is war on the judges table...

Comments

Unknown said…
Sorry but this go in spanish:
"Cuánta razón tienes".
Many fans, we would like to know the step by step of the scores because, we don´t understand anything. I would like to know too why, the bulgarian team, with a beautiful 3+2, obtained only an 25.675.

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.