Skip to main content

My description

I was asked to write a description on the two choreographies to be submitted prior to EC, I am not sure what for but I'd be interested to see the other's descriptions...


Idea behind the Choreography for  5 Hoops 



This choreography goes hand in hand with the music. The choreography slowly begins to unfold as the music starts. The idea behind it was to show the struggle, the battle and fight between "Good & Evil". Wether one fights against others, or against ones self. The choreography represents the difficult "Path" these girls must go through to reach their final destination! 

Idea behind the Choreography Ribbons & Ropes 

This choreography is to be seen as a Theater Performance! A none stop Spanish dance off between two teams that ends in a confetti of a billowing toss/collaboration that brings them all together as one!

The End

Comments

fabio_ said…
Hi, Stella! These descriptions are awesome! I wish i culd find your blog before. I understand the RG exactly like you, beyond the glitter LOL!
BTW, what is the name of the 3+2 musics? Love this! My spanish blood run faster in my veins whith this! Lol!!
Thanks, girl for your great work!

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.