Skip to main content

I'm just sayin' ...

So, now that I have established that I am not my mother ... let me say this ... I am my mothers daughter .
I started this Blog , because I want my own place where I can say what I think, see, feel and experience and there will be no one to edit me or moderate me!

I do not represent any team, federation or opinion other than my own! I have a dry sense of humor that some people get and others don't. If you get it - good for you and if you don't - then you are too sensitive and I am not "your cup of tea" anyways... So, don't read my Blog!

I am passionate about what I do! I don't just "throw" a choreography together quickly. I spend a lot of time thinking, researching and I get emotionally involved with my work! I don't think that changing the music and rearranging the old choreography, is the same as getting a brand new choreography! I am not going to point any fingers at anyone, because I don't have to! I definitely have a point of view and will defend it, because I believe in my self!
I have a "sharp tongue", "dirty mouth" and "big balls", it makes people nervous and I like that. My vocabulary is peppered with words like "shit" and "fuck" .... regardless of the fact that it makes my mother cringe with embarrassment! However, I am multi-lingual, fully capable of having an intelligent conversation that includes "big words" ;) ... and I am very well spoken when I have to be! 


I get very emotional when I see comments such as the one from @profundoprofundo and many others I have read on YouTube! I guess I feel betrayed by some of the the fans who are not supportive of their own country's team and feel that they are entitled to judge and criticize our work without being informed! If anyone was to criticize, then I think I have the right to respond! And vise versa... 
I use YouTube daily. I love it, however I felt very limited when I responded to the person above, because I had to make my response shorter to make it fit into YouTube comment box. I didn't like that! So, ... here I am.

Comments

vane said…
B-R-A-V-O, Stella, bravo. You're right. These are your thoughts, your visions, your opinions, and YOUR blog. Here you can put whatever you want, simply because it's yours!! So, if someone does not like, not enter in your blog!! Easy, no?

Popular posts from this blog

a week in a life of - Stella Angelova

The Scream Awards - The Best of Sci Fi - Film & TV. Stella Angelova introduces the Award for "Best Villain" together with rock star - Marilyn Manson! ;) The 30 seconds of Full body Naked Fire Burn - never been done before! Is that me in CNN Studios - Larry King Live? Am I Really sitting in that Famous chair of his? ;) Is that my awesome friend Ricky Martin?? :) Yes,Yes and Yes it is ... :) Hi Mom, :)  I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving  :) Love to everyone there with you, xoxo

introducing Irina Viner Russia/Azerbaijan

Irina Viner  (Russia)- Originally from Azerbaijan, speaking very highly of the future for Azerbaijan's school of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2010 with Judges ...  Irina Viner - cursing at Kabaeva.  Rhythmic Gymnastic Fans video's are awesome! They are not stupid... I love this ;)

Ricky Martin & Stella Angelova skydiving

A little fun never killed anyone... :) I started working with Ricky in 1995 as a dancer and later as a choreographer. Went on 2 World Tours "A Medio Vivir" 95 - 97 and later on La Vida Loca Tour 99 - 2001. This is my personal video of both of us skydiving 12,000 feet over New Zealand, Aukcland.